EA is releasing The Sims 3 : University Life on the same day as the new SimCity game (March 5th 2013) and an official trailer with lots of juicy new content has been released.
Going to a University will be an important decision for a Sim, affecting their lives in all aspects but especially their career prospects and future success…but this is not the end of the new content to be added with this expansion pack, read below for even more of the confirmed new content to be included in University Life.
What else is new in the Sims 3 University Life?
- New town for your Sims to live in
- New interactions for the artistically inclined, including painting a nude subject, and graffiti
- New CAS (Create-A-Sim) hair and clothing, and buy/build mode items
- Social connectivity and social media will have a more complex role in the Sims 3 University
- Sims are now equipped with smartphones to help organize their busy lives and social connections
- So far a new trait has already been announced : irresistible
- A new skill has been confirmed : bowling
- Although it has been stated during the official trailer and on other fan sites that Sims can now protest, Sims were always allowed to join a protest near the local town hall, although protesting on a campus is obviously new.
- A new supernatural Sim race : plant sims
- Judging by the screenshot captured from the trailer of a few Sims engaged in some good ol fashioned ‘juice pong’, it seems the Sims can finally party hard with that all nectar they found in their parent’s basment.
Written by Puff, a.k.a. Jean
A lifelong gamer, master healer, and freelance writer that’s currently making a home of Florida. Follow her on Twitter @PuffTheHealer for the occasional game related rant. Click here to find her articles on Zootgamer.